In case you’ve been not capable fix an issue, or you have to change the owner of your contraption, use a component in Chrome OS called Powerwash to reset your Chromebook to its assembling plant state with just several mouse clicks.
Things to Know Before You Begin
In view of the way that a Powerwashed Chromebook can’t recover eradicated records and settings, it is basic to perceive how it works before continuing with it.
Must Visit: hbogo install
While the majority of your Chrome OS reports and customer express settings are secured in the cloud, with settings appended to your customer record and records got a good deal on Google Drive, there are secretly secured things that are forever deleted when a Powerwash is performed.
When you save an archive to your Chromebook’s hard drive as opposed to Google’s servers, it is secured in the Downloads envelope. Before you play out a Powerwash, back up the substance of the Downloads envelope and other critical reports to Google Drive or to an external amassing device.
Customer records set away on your Chromebook are moreover eradicated during a Powerwash, nearby the settings related with them. These records and settings can be synchronized with your device after a Powerwash, tolerating you have the required usernames and passwords.
Play out a Powerwash in the Chrome Browser
To restore your Chromebook to its default assembling plant settings:
1. Open the Chrome program.
2. Select the three vertically-balanced spots arranged in the upper-right corner of the program window and pick Settings.
3. In the Settings window, look down to the base and select Advanced.
4. Look down and select Powerwash.
5. Select Restart to proceed.
6. After the Chromebook restarts, sign in with your Google Account and seek after the on-screen prompts to set up your as of late restored Chromebook.
Play out a Powerwash From the Login Screen
You can in like manner begin the Powerwash methodology from the Chromebook login screen using a comfort simple course:
1. At the login screen, press Shift+Ctrl+Alt+R.
2. Select Restart.
3. Select Powerwash.
4. Select Continue.
5. Sign in with your Google Account and seek after the on-screen prompts to course of action your as of late restored Chromebook.